Saturday, October 10, 2009

Highway to Hale.........

So today me and Anna ran in the Highway to Hale 5K. We dressed up as super hero's. I really sucked sand, I was about 2 minutes slower than the last one I did, but I finished so that is all that matters. There was a girl dressed in a wedding dress with 3 brides maids holding the train and a groom and a priest. It was pretty hilarious. Other costumes were minnie mouse, superman, the flinstones. I also won a free hour of yoga!

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Sounds fun! I would have loved to see that. Good job on completing yet another 5k.

One and Jenny Taumoepeau said...

Go Traci! You are always working it girl!

Carrie and Shane said...

I love Claire's headband..way too cute.

Thanks for your comment on my blog. That race was lots of fun!

Laura said...

You're awesome Traci! I would have passed out half way through!! Maybe I'll get there someday! Good job on the headband!!So cute!