So last night I decided I wanted to make Claire some hair clips. She has enough hair that they stay in pretty good. She looks so cute with a little bow in her hair. I love it.
Oh, she is so cute with those flowers in her hair. It looks like she will have some curl in her hair once it gets longer. She is a little doll. I can't wait to see you guys.
She is so stinkin cute. I love the little clips. I have been wanting to make Kelbee some flower clips to go with her head bands. I can't wait until she has more hair.
Love the hair clips, but I love the baby more. I have a picture of me that looks just like Claire in the second picture on this post. She is so cute!!!!!!
4 comments:
Oh, she is so cute with those flowers in her hair. It looks like she will have some curl in her hair once it gets longer. She is a little doll. I can't wait to see you guys.
She is so stinkin cute. I love the little clips. I have been wanting to make Kelbee some flower clips to go with her head bands. I can't wait until she has more hair.
Love the hair clips, but I love the baby more. I have a picture of me that looks just like Claire in the second picture on this post. She is so cute!!!!!!
She is such a babe! Ihope we are all better for the burthday party!!!
Post a Comment