His class and all of the other 4th grade classes in town competed in a track meet. Wesley decided he wanted to run the 800. What a brave boy, especially since he told me that morning he was glad I didn't sign him up for that race. Well I was very proud of him for finishing. The best part was he wasn't last!
Baseball season is upon us and he is so excited for this. It is great for me because I can tell him if he isn't good he has to miss baseball. :P He has had 2 practices one of them which was rained out. It has been so rainy here lately. He has the same coach as last year and his dad is the assistant coach this year. They are both pretty excited about this!
3 comments:
He's such a cute kid Traci! You have done a great job with him. :)
Way to go Wes on your science project and the 800 meters!!! I wish we were going to be there this summer to watch you play baseball. You are such a great KID!! We love you.
Wes is truly the best! Love that kid so much. Can't believe he is so big!
Post a Comment