Friday, March 16, 2012

Claire is 3

It has been way to long since I have blogged.  I know I am a slacker.  While I was away from my blogging world my little girl turned 3. She was so excited for her party this year.  This is such a fun age.  Some fun things about this girl.
* She is as sassy as they come.
* She loves to dance.
* She loves that she can now play outside.
* She loves playing with her friends and cousins. 
* She doesn't stop talking.....pretty much ever.
* She loves to eat and help my cook and do experiments
* She loves her aunites and cousins and talks about them constantly
* She loves to play with her babies and can't wait to meet her cousin in a couple of weeks
I don't know what I would do without this little girl in my life.  She makes me laugh pretty much everyday with her antics.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY BIG GIRL!

Blowing out the candles

Ready for the party. 

Birthday cake. The very hungry catterpillar

Leah and Claire enjoying the sloppy joe's

Olivia, Claire and Leah

Hendrix lovin the cars!

Marcie, Fae Fae and Jo friend

It snowed on her Birthday.  She was in HEVAN!!!!

1 comment:

One and Jenny Taumoepeau said...

I can't believe my Claire Bear is 3! We love her:)