So I know it is Wed and I am just barely posting about our weekend. It has just been out of control around here. On Saturday morning Me, Jamie, Anna, Melissa, Eric, Jenny, Charlie, Emma and Jacob ran a 5K. My goal was to beat my time from last year. It was 47 min and some odd seconds, I did it by 6 minutes. Good thing I had Jamie there to cheer me on and tell me I could do it! On Saturday afternoon we had a graduation party for Jo, Marcie, Jenny, Jared and Corey. I can't believe that so many family members graduated at the same time. We had a big party at the park for all of them.
On Sunday we blessed Claire. It was a very nice day. While I was out in the hall with Claire Alec came out to say goodbye and a little girl around 3 years old said look there is Jesus. It was pretty funny. We then had lunch with all the family.
Yesterday we had a family outing to the Dinosaur Museum at Thanksgiving Point. Anna and her family came with us along with Isaac, Hannah and Jim. The kids loved it and Claire was so good. Last night Wes had a ballgame. My mom, Jamie, Jared, Marcie, Eric and my grandpa came to support. It was a ton of fun to have them there for a rather boring baseball game. We won 16 to 4. We have another game tonight. I just can't wait.
3 comments:
It was quite the eventful weekend. I wish I would have taken more pictures at the graduation party!
I just love Claire in her blessing dress. She looks like a little angel. I wish I could have come to the ball game yesterday. Tear...
Sounds like a great and busy weekend! Claire looks so beautiful in her blessing dress. Love it!
Post a Comment