School is officially out for the summer and I am so excited about this. It has been so nice to have James home to look after Claire so I can go run errands or just relax. He has gotten pretty good at getting her to sleep, now if we could just get her to sleep without being held. We are working on that and hopefully soon it will happen.
On Saturday Anna, Emma, Jacob, Jenny, Charlie, Jamie and I are going to be running/walking in a 5K. I am working on my running skills. I was able to run 3/4 of a mile today. YAY for Traci!!! That is the longest I have ever ran in my life!!! I am hoping to finish faster than I did last year. I did it in 47 minutes. Wish me luck!
2 comments:
Claire looks cute in James' arms. You will get Claire on a schedule soon enough.
Claire is such a cutie pie. I am glad you two could come over and visit today.
Love you.
Post a Comment