Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Take me out to the ball game


Wesley and Isaac had their first ballgame last night. Their team won 13 to 1!!! Way to go Dodgers. They have some pretty amazing players on their team. It was really fun to watch. He has finally graduated to kid pitch instead of coach pitch. He got 2 hits and walked on his third up to bat.



James went to Texas a couple of weeks ago to be at his friends wedding. Here is a picture of the two of them. He stayed with his aunt and uncle. I really wish we could have gone but with the little one I wasn't even going to try and plus it would have cost way to much money. Congrats to Mitch and Kim!

Summer is almost here and I can't wait. I have two sisters coming to stay in Utah before they go on to bigger and better things. Me and Jamie are going to run in the Art City Days 5K okay so I will probably walk but I am going to try and beat my time from last year. I think Anna might be doing it with us as well as Emma. I better start walking some more.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Go Wes! He is our little baseball star! I am glad you finally posted- took you long enough!