In honor of Cinco De Mayo I made my mom's homemade salsa last night! Well actually James has been bugging me for weeks to do it, my problem was I didn't have a food processor. So over the weekend James asked my mother where she got hers and how much it was. She said she bought hers for 30 bucks at walmart. So off I went to Walmart yesterday to get one. The salsa turned out pretty good for my first shot at it. I was glad I didn't destroy it. Now I can make a batch for parties so my mom doesn't always have to be in charge of it.
I had a great weekend. My mom and sister Jo came up on Friday to hang out and help me out a little bit. On Saturday I went to a baby shower and then Jenny and Marcie came up and we went to lunch and went to the mall. It was nice to get out of the house. I bought 4 shirts from American Eagle for 25 bucks. What a steal! Sunday we went to my parents for dinner. We had a Mexican fiesta. She makes the best green rice. It was delicious. My mother is a great cook.
Happy Anniversary to Jamie and Jared, they have been married for 3 years today and they come home to Utah for a while and I can't wait. They will be living close to me.
2 comments:
Cute new header Traci! Thanks for the anniversary wishes. Sorry we keep playing phone tag. I will call you tomorrow. I love you!
I love the new picture as well. Your family is so cute!
Post a Comment