On Sunday my family went on a weinie roast up big cottonwood canyon. It was the perfect weather. Just right until the rain storm started. Thankfully I was pretty prepared with an umbrella in the car!!! The baby didn't seem to mind the rain at all. My dad and sister Jo and I went for a hike. It had some amazing views for such a short hike. I love those kinds of hikes for sure!
Those are pretty pictures. Too bad I wore flip flops and did not attend the hiking portion. I also love the picture of Claire! I can't get enough of her!
3 comments:
Those are pretty pictures. Too bad I wore flip flops and did not attend the hiking portion. I also love the picture of Claire! I can't get enough of her!
It was definitely a fun afternoon. It doesn't get much better than burned hot dogs and good company.
Looks like fun. Claire is such a cutie, I love that picture. Can't wait to catch up with you!
Post a Comment