Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Hello



So my sis, Jen, informed me today that I have not blogged in a long time. Though this may be true I am back again.
I don't have much to blog about but we will try. Wes mowed the lawn with a little help from James for the first time last weekend. He was pretty thrilled with being able to do it. I am glad he can now, so I don't have to anymore.
Amy was in town a couple of weekends ago and we had a blast, we were busy the whole time she was here. It was so good to see her and for her to meet Claire. Claire really took to her.
Me and Melissa have been making strawberry Jam today and I am exhausted. You wouldn't think something like that would make you so tired but it did the trick. I think I will have James pick up a pizza for dinner tonight.
The weather is starting to cool down, which has been very nice for walks. I am not so happy about it getting dark by 8 at night though. The leaves are starting to change and I can't believe it is that time again. Claire is 6 months old and being so cute. Time just flies when you are having fun.

2 comments:

One and Jenny Taumoepeau said...

Wes looks so strained pushing that lawn mower. LOL. Claire is so cute - can't wait to see her tomorrow!!!

Natasha said...

It was so great to have lunch with you. We need to do it again before the snow gets here! Claire is so cute. That is so awesome that Wes can mow the lawn, you can send him up my way anytime!