Today I successfully made my first batch of Toffee. I make it every year whether or not I do it with my family. Last year I ruined probably 5 batches before I finally had one turn out. Well today the first batch turned out. I can't wait to eat it. I would take a picture, but I have lost the charger for my camera!!!
3 comments:
One year I ate so much toffee that I threw up. Dang it, now I don't like it! LOL
Oh Traci. I am so glad it turned out for you this year. Last year was quite the headache for you. I wish I could have a little nibble of that toffee right about now.
Yummy...I love toffee. I make it every year too. I hope you find your camera charger. Funny thing...I lost mine too, but finally found last night stuck in the couch cushion. Hope you guys have a Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment