I know I have been a very big slacker with my blogging. I lost my battery charger for my camera so I have not been able to take any pics. I ordered a new one online yesterday for 8 bucks, that includes shipping!! I love it when I get a deal. So anyways here is a video of Wes on his snowboard that he got for Christmas!
4 comments:
That's a cute video! I am glad you posted it!!
Wes is a maniac! I am glad you got back to blogging!
I am stunned that Jimmy agreed to a snowboard:) You know how he feels about skiing:) Lots of Love!
Looks like fun! I got your comment on my post about Kelbee's pictures. Brittani charged me $45.00 sitting fee and then you can have CD/Copyright done for $65.00 or she can just do prints for you, either way if you don't want the CD. I like the CD then I can print what I want and give it to family to print. She has a small studio at her house in Kamas. I am not sure what she would charge you. I have her email and phone no. if you want it. She does a great job, it was worth the money for me!
Post a Comment