Thursday, August 12, 2010

Bear Lake

Last weekend we took a family vaca to Bear Lake. I love this place, it is so nice up there. The kids absolutely love this trip too. It was Claire's first time and she was in heaven. Nothing like water and dirt for a little girl. she would just sit and play for hours on end. I think I need to get this girl a sandbox!!! Wes just loved playing and swimming in the water. He was in the lake pretty much the entire time. It was a great vacation. Now we are back to the real world and the boys are going to school soon. I am really sad and I know that Claire will miss the boys so much!!!






2 comments:

One and Jenny Taumoepeau said...

Great Pics Traci Boo! What a fun time we had. Claire and Hendrix really get fiesty with each other. It is quite hilarious!

Jamie said...

Love the pics. Did Wes poo in the lake?