My little Mr. started the 5th grade on Tuesday. I am not cool enough for him. He was really upset when I wanted to walk him into class. I did it anyways. He doesn't even like me walking next to him on the way to school anymore. He takes off way ahead of me and I have to run to catch up with him. I guess that is what happens when little boys aren't so little anymore! What a great boy I have!
4 comments:
What a little stud! Wes is so cute. You are totally one of those mom's that embarrasses your child by trying to hug and kiss him in front of all his friends. Hilarious.
Haha. Wes looks so handsome! Traci, you need to loosen the leash! LOL
Just so you girls know, I did NOT hug and kiss him in front of his class, you little shits!
Your sisters are little shits. I swear I didn't teach them that.
Post a Comment