Monday, September 27, 2010
Catch up!
Claire and I have been to California visiting my sister Jamie. When we got back we had a week full of parties for Me, James and my brother Scott. I think we are finally in somewhat of a routine now that the boys are in school. Claire is talking more and more everyday, and we pretty much spend all of our time outside. By the time she takes a nap I feel like I need one too. Wesley is doing great so far in 5th grade. I couldn't be happier with his teacher this year. James has some great students this year. I am box top commissioner (fancy for the girl who counts all the box tops that come in to our school) and Wesley's room mother. In a nut shell that is what we are up to. Here are some photos for you viewing pleasures!!!







Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Love the pitcures! We had so much fun with you guys. Thanks again for coming out to play.
These are fun pictures. I love how fair skinned Claire is and how dark Piper is. I think she is darker than Hen! LOL
Post a Comment