Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Pumpkin Carving Party

We had our annual pumpkin carving party on Saturday. We ate some yummy food and played with all of Grandpa Jim's toys and then we carved the pumpkins. We had a ton of fun and the kids loved it. Hedrix's favorite place was the T-bird. He would scream when he had to get out. Claire kept telling him it was hers.
Jo carved a very intricate pumpkin, then it broke. She was sad about that. Jagger took his time making his, then it broke too. He said he wasn't ever carving a pumpkin again! I had to carve mine sideways cause it wouldn't stand up straight. Isaac's pumpkin was cut in half almost, just two very thin pieces holding it together. Can't wait til next year!







2 comments:

One and Jenny Taumoepeau said...

That was a funny party. Isacc's pumpkin was killing me! LOL The kids had a blast!

Jamie said...

It looks like you guys had fun. I like the picture of Hen in the back seat of the car, and the picture of Clair on the bike. I wish I could have been there.