Thursday, January 13, 2011

Claire and Mamma!


Me and Claire do a lot of hanging out together. Especially now that the boys are back in school. She asks for them occasionally. I think she gets a little bored sometimes, who doesn't when we are at home all day.
Some of our favorite things to do together: Cook, play hide and seek, read books, play with play dough. She talks like crazy these days and is getting better and better at reading her words.
I thought I would give potty training a try. She was in underwear for most of the day yesterday. I must say it is pretty cute to see her in those elmo unders. She peed in the potty once. I guess that is pretty good for the first day.
Claire will be so excited that Wes is home from school tomorrow and both boys are home on Monday. It is always good when we can all hang out together! I wish we could say we are doing something really fun, but we will be getting the house in salt lake ready to sell. Say a prayer for us that it will happen quickly!! I really want to get rid of that thing!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

You two are so cute. I miss you...you should come out for a visit!

Natasha said...

Too cute...appreciate that you get to be home with her. I wish I could be home with Kelbee more. Good luck on the house selling! Miss ya!

One and Jenny Taumoepeau said...

Ohhh how fun. Claire and you are lucky ducks to spend the days together!