Friday, December 19, 2008

Cinnamon Rolls



This is what the dough rises to if you make the full recipe that Jamie gave out! I needed to make some for the Math teachers at James' school so I decided to do the full batch. I ran to the mall while they were rising for an hour and it is just about over flowing! They still turned out tasty. James and Wes were excited because there were some left over for our family!
My Toffee making skills are gone. I have tried making it multiple times and it just isn't turning out! I am not sure if it is because of the weather or something stupid I am doing! I am giving up on it until we have our Candy Making Party on Tuesday. Who knows, it is supposed to snow so maybe it won't turn out there either! We will just have to wait and see.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Dang girl! That dough looks like it has taken on a life of its own. I'm glad they turned out. I think I want to make some tonight!

Natasha said...

Yummy...cinnamon rolls! I made some toffee the other day and it luckily turned out. It was a nice day. I totally believe it depends on the weather!