Saturday, December 20, 2008

I'm Finished!!!

We finished the last of our Christmas shopping today. Now I just have a few more gifts to wrap and I am done. I love the feeling of being done. I can't believe it is only a couple days away.
I talked to my mother today and figured out why my toffee wasn't turning out. So now I am going to run to the store and buy some more butter and not use the butter that has been in the freezer. Cross your fingers that it will turn out for me. If it doesn't work out then I am really done!

3 comments:

One and Jenny Taumoepeau said...

Are you making any toffee for One?

Terry said...

Toffee is the one candy I am really good at... :) Mine turned out great! I'll share if you want. :)

Traci said...

Maybe I need to get your recipe or a new stove or different sugar. Something is wrong with all my stuff or hell maybe it is just me!