Monday, December 1, 2008
Stranded!!!!
So many of you might know that I meet James everyday for lunch over in Spanish Fork. Well Today was like any other week day that I go meet him. We met by a Game Crazy store because we thought we needed to get a new paddle for our XBOX 360. We had time left over after figuring out why the paddle wouldn't work so we decided to head into Segull Book next door to kill some time. We were looking around and he said I wonder what time it is?? He then asks for the keys to my car so he can go check (it is closer to the store than his). So I give him the keys he checks and tells me it is 11:30. We go about looking at all the 99 cent books and decide it is probably time for him to leave. We buy our stuff, go out to our cars, he hops in his and takes off. I am a little bit slower than he is, I get in my car search through my purse for my keys and I can't find them. I then check my pockets they aren't in there either. It is then that I realize that he has my keys. I run to the street to see if I can catch him and he is GONE! So since I had to give my cell phone back I have to go into Segull Book and ask to use there phones and try and get a ride to get my keys. I first called Jim and Melissa at home and they are not there so I proceed to call Katie, but she has a while before she needs to drop Rylee off but not enough time to come and get me first. So I got ahold of Jim on his Cell phone and he came to my rescue. At this point in time I am crying at Segull and the ladies offered me a chocolate truffle, but I am not a big chocolate fan, so once I got my car I treated myself to Coldstone Icecream. What an adventurous Monday is all I have to say! Needless to say I am going to go buy a couple of Cell phones today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I agree, come to the 21st century:) If you had a cell phone you would not have to go to the car to see what time it was! Love and miss you all.
That is so cute you meet for lunch everyday!! Sorry about the stranded part but at least you got ice cream out of it. :-)
Oh Traci! That's such a sad story. You really do need to get a cell, especially in your fragile prego state.
Love you.
This is the most unbelievable thing I have heard of in a long time....no cell phone, AND you don't like chocolate?? That belongs on your mom's "What the Hell" blog!! :)
Glad you survived! Yes, a cell phone might be a good idea!
Post a Comment