So Amy this dream is for you! Last night I had a dream we were visiting you guys and Wesley decided he wanted to drive. So the three of us took of with Wes driving your van. I didn't think this was a very good idea, but you said it would be fine because we were just going around the block. Well we get to a very busy road on your block and there is a police man. So I have to hurry and jump into the drivers seat so that we did not get in trouble. I was pretty upset at this point but once we got back to the house everyone there just laughed. They told me that that cop was just a school cop and wouldn't have been mad! I have weird dreams like this almost nightly! Amy you are the last person in the world that I know that would allow an 8 year old to drive, so I am not sure why you were the one saying it was okay.
I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. The food was delicious at my Aunt Becky's house and thanks for the delicious pie mom!
No comments:
Post a Comment