Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Fall is here!

Well the weather has been beautiful the past week, but not so much this week. Snow is on its way, so the weatherpeople say. I will wait and see cause they are usually wrong as Wes likes to put it! Almost all of the leaves are off the tree, so that means I need to rake soon. Maybe Wes will rake so I don't have to! I swept the porch of all the leaves on Saturday but later that day the porch was full again. I guess that means I need to wait untill all the leaves are off the tree. I need James to get on the roof and clean the gutters and cover the swamp cooler so we don't get the cold air in from that! We also need to take the hoses off of the spouts outside. I do like this time of year though, it isn't too hot and the tree's were beautiful now most of the leaves are gone. Hope everyone has a wonderful fall day!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

The fall is a nice time of year. It seems to come and go too fast in Utah. It's like one day it's summer and the next it's winter...