Friday, November 7, 2008
One day.........
So last night around 1 in the morning the neighbors wonderful dogs started barking. I am not sure what they were barking at but while I was awake listening to them Wesley said "One day" in his sleep. It makes me wonder what he was dreaming about to say that. It got me thinking about what kids dream of. When I was a kid I remember thinking one day I would be a teacher, one day I would be a mom, one day I would be a Marine Biologist, maybe one day I would be Doctor. Isn't it funny what we think we want to be when we are younger. I am sure Wes was thinking One day I will be a professional baseball player, or One day I am going to be a Police man and if those don't work out I don't know what I will be! It also makes me wonder how/why kids decide what they want to be when they grow up. I am not sure why I wanted to be a Marine Biologist, maybe because we went to Sea World and I wanted to get in the pool with the dolphins. Wes has always loved baseball, with help from some of his uncles and his gma, so maybe that is why he wants to be a pro player.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I used to want to be a lawyer. I don't even know why. Dad thought it was such a great idea. It would be nice if as adults we could have the same confidence we had as kids. It's too bad we get so easily discouraged by the bumps along the way.
I used to want to be a mom and a teacher. It is funny how we think when we are kids. It makes me want to be a kid again!
Post a Comment