I asked James what he wanted for dinner tonight. He told me a meal that he would love to have would be Toast with jam and cheese on it, baked beans and a fruit salad. Seperate these would probably be okay, well I am not sure about the toast with jam and cheese, but all of this together is quite the dinner. I nixed it pretty quickly.
8 comments:
Is that serious?
That's just flat out wacky!
It is very serious, I knew you guys would think it was totally wacky too!
Alright I am coming to Jimmy's defense. Toast and Jam with Cheese on it, is the old Clark staple. It is good (have you tried it)? Or maybe we just have a weird gene that likes the combination. I can guarantee if you go to my parents house for breakfast, you will find them eating toast with jam and cheese. Even better have you tried peaches with cheese on them, another staple. Just be glad he didn't ask for just cheese dipped in ketchup. YUM!
I LOVE toast and jam w/Cheese, but it has to be sharp cheddar. In fact I had it before I went to bed last night. And I am with Anna on the peaches and cheese....yummy!
I like apples with cheese. I guess it's the same concept...
Okay another "Clark" to chime in here. I love toast, jam, sharp cheddar cheese, AND bananas. YUMMY. I had to have that right after I read your blog.
He would't happen to be from England like Neil? He loves beans and cheese on toast. It's disgusting.
Post a Comment