
My sister informed me this morning that I haven't posted anything for a while so here we are. We had a great Christmas and New Year. Lots of family was in town, lots of parties to go to and lots of yummy food! Now that things have slowed down a bit we are getting into the swing of things. Wes and James are back in school. I am working on the baby's room. We got a new dresser for the room and got the regular bed out of the room so I can set the crib up. I can't believe we are 8 1/2 weeks away from my due date!! We are getting very anxious. I think that everyone else is too! Wes had his first basketball game on Tuesday. He said he had a lot of fun. He made one basket. He isn't very aggressive so he didn't get the ball too much, but all that matters is that he had a great time!
2 comments:
Finally Traci! Thanks for the post...
Geez, I was wondering why you hadn't been blogging too! I was checking every day and all I ever saw was that monster dough ball from your cinnamon rolls! I'm glad you are back on your game :) Can't wait to see you in March!
Post a Comment