It is Monday and things have gone quite smoothly for me so far. I went and had lunch with James, I counted boxtops most of the morning, and got Wes off to school on time!!! This was a very nice nothing to do type of weekend. We had Isaac over for a sleepover on Friday night, and the boys were asleep by 10:30. I don't think that has ever happened in the history of sleep overs, but I was pleased that is for sure. If all sleepovers were like that there would be more of them!
On Saturday Wes and Isaac then spent about 6 or more hours playing outside in the snow trying to build forts in the big piles of snow. By the time they were done they were both freezing. I went to Josie's Cheer Competition and they did great! GO COLTS!! They won first in there division. Me and James then went to Babies R Us to pick up a stroller and car seat. Then we went out to dinner.
On Sunday we went to my mom's house for dinner and got to see all the sisters. We then got to pick up the blessing dress for the baby. Jenny's Grandma in law crocheted it for me. I almost started crying it was soooo beautiful. I also finished my second quilt. Thanks Gma Fae for your help on the last corner! This is a baby one and it is so nice! I can't wait to use both of these things. My next project is a quilt for Wesley after that everyone start lining up! I will put pictures up later. The battery on my camera was dead! Hope everyone had a great weekend!
4 comments:
Freak Trac, you didn't get to see all of the sisters yesterday. What about me? Just joking. I can't wait to see the latest quilt and blessing outfit!
Sorry Jamie! you were in my heart!!! I can't wait to see you in March!! Me and James have a feeling this baby is coming early!
Traci's belly really is getting freaking large! Ha ha... I can't wait for the baby to get here.
I love them! It's coming soon now :-)
Post a Comment