I got most of my list of to do's done on Monday and one of them was cutting Wesley's hair. James started the process but Wes decided he wanted me to finish. He had a pile of hair the size of a dinner plate by the time I was done. I can't believe how much hair that child has. I think he looks pretty darn cute with his hair cut but he informed me that he likes it better long. I woulnd't mind it long but he hates to brush it and he is always flicking his head to get the hair out of his eyes.
Katie gave me a great book to read, I suggest it to all that want a good fairly easy read. I finished it in less than a day. I just couldn't put it down. The title to the book is "Left to Tell" By Immaculee Ilibagiza Now I will have to try the suggestions that Jamie and Anna gave me. I will let you know what I think.
1 comment:
It's good to see Wes without a mullet!! I will have to pick up the book you mentioned. Where are the pictures of your prego belly??
Post a Comment