Hey Jamie, Here are the pictures of my belly. Wes is home sick today so he took them for me. It doesn't look as big as I feel. Only 6 weeks left and lots of stuff to get!
Claire - are you in there? Travis and I both agree you are a very cute pregnant lady!!!! What stuff do you need I still have to get baby cakes a present. I am coming Feb 19-22 to utah and then again in April after she is here. Can't wait to see you.
6 comments:
You look totally hot! What's on your T-shirt? You make a very cute prego lady. You don't look as big as I thought you would. Thanks for posting these!
It is a car on my T-shirt. It is one of James' cause I don't fit into any of mine anymore!
Traci you go girl. Dang! I think it looks like it can't stretch much more.
You are such a cute pregnant lady! I can't believe you only have 6 weeks....crazy!
Claire - are you in there? Travis and I both agree you are a very cute pregnant lady!!!! What stuff do you need I still have to get baby cakes a present. I am coming Feb 19-22 to utah and then again in April after she is here. Can't wait to see you.
Cute belly! This is going to be one cute little girl. I am happy for you!
Post a Comment