Friday, January 30, 2009

Latest Project




Melissa found these cute dolls that were on fabric. They are like paperdolls from back when. So yesterday we set off making them stiff by gluing them to special paper. It wasn't as easy as we thought it was going to be, but we got it figured out! Then the fun part came, cutting out the dolls and the clothes. Thank goodness Wesley bought me some sewing scissors for Christmas. They proved to be pretty good. I am going to give these cute little dolls to Olivia for her Birthday. It was last weekend, but she knows that is what I am doing cause I showed them to her before we put them together. Melissa is bringing out the crafty side of me! It is pretty fun. I need to start working on Wesley's quilt, I am excited to pick the fabric for that.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Those are sooo adorable! You should make some for Claire too - for when she gets older. You are a total craft freak now!

One and Jenny Taumoepeau said...

They look so cute now that they are cut out! I wish I could be a craft queen with you all day!

Debbie said...

You didn't have to color them did you? They turned out very cute