Monday, January 26, 2009

It's Monday....... and snowing!

We woke up this morning to a couple inches of snow. Wes was pretty excited, that means he will get to play in it after school. I don't mind the snow as long as I get to be inside watching it fall. It took us an hour to drive home from my mom's last night because of the snow and fog! That is the part I don't like.
Things to do today!
Dishes
Laundry
Write thank you cards
make sure James shovels the driveway when he gets home!!!
Go to the Dr.
have lunch with James
Cut Wesley's hair, it is getting way to long
Go to the Library, any suggestions would be great

This should be a pretty relaxing day which I am excited about. I can't believe we are in the last week of January. This means I only have a little over a month to go before this baby gets here. We are getting very excited and trying to get everything put together. I got the rest of the clothes washed and folded, I still need to put it away. That should be another thing on my list. I think I will leave that for tomorrow. Well I am off to watch Price is Right! Hope everyone has a great day.

4 comments:

flamingogirl said...

Have a really great day Tracy! I can't wait for your baby to come!It's exciting.

Jamie said...

I just read the Glass Castle and it's great. I can't remember the author's name, but you can look it up by title. I think you should post a picture of your prego self soon. I would love to see that belly!

PS - I had a dream that your baby was 17 pounds when it was born!

Traci said...

Jamie, that is not a good dream!!! I will have James take a picture of me tonight! It is getting huge

mountainmama said...

I finished "The Invisible Wall" in less than 10 hours. I could not put it down. Such a good book. Its a love story that takes place in Germany in the 1930-40. Very good read.