Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Where did all the treats go???



After school yesterday Wes and I went to the grocery store so he could have a ham sandwich in his lunch today. I was in a nice mood and let him get some of those watermelon gummy candies. So we ate a few on the way home from Reams and he tells me I can't have anymore cause I have had too many. I think I had maybe 5 or so. So he left them on the table and I ate a few more, once you have one it is hard to stop! Well he then proceeds to take the bag of candies and hides them in his room so I can't find them! When James get home I told him that he hid the candies from me and he thought that was pretty funny! I would ask Wes if I could have some then I would have to close my eye's so I couldn't see where he was hiding them. I still don't know where they are at, maybe I can find them while he is at school today!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Dang girl! You should have bought yourself a bag of candy too ;). I LOVE your new quilt and the baby blessing outfit. How lovely!

Debbie said...

I can't believe you like that nasty stuff

One and Jenny Taumoepeau said...

I love those candies too. Wes is such a little shit.