Thursday, February 5, 2009
To Do List
Don't we just love when we have a to do list that seems to be miles long??!! Well I have started on our to do list number one was to go buy windshield wipers for both cars. They had to rig the back wiper on the saturn, so hopefully it doesn't fall off. Thanks to the boys at Napa that put them on for me, one less thing for James to do when he gets home. Now for the rest of the list, most of the stuff involves James. So I guess I should call it the Honey do list. He needs to put the stroller together, bring the cradle around back so I can clean it, call the district offices to see how much time he can take off when I have this baby. There are many more I am sure but for now that is all I can think of. I need to go shopping for a few more things on my list for the baby. Hopefully I can get it done this weekend. I think that I will go walk around the mall for something to do. It seems the last couple of days all I have done is sit around and watch TV and eat. Not good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Traci- this does sound like a honey do list. Freak, there is hardly anything on there for you! Ha Ha
Ha ha. Jenny is so right about the honey to do! I guess there's no better time to work that card than when you are 8 months prego! I love you.
Post a Comment