Friday, February 13, 2009

Is it March yet????




So we have had a cold bug going around our house the last couple of weeks. Of course as the mother taking care of a sick child and husband I am bound to get it!!! Well lucky me I came down with a wonderful cold on Wed. It isn't too bad during the day, my throat doesn't hurt hardly at all, but once night hits it is a hole different story! So to say the least tea, lipton soup and tissues have been my best friend for the last couple of days. I can't take any decongestants so sleep is pretty much out of the question. Cross your fingers that it goes away before this baby comes!

4 comments:

Natasha said...

I have got kind of the same thing...it is yucky! My throat just hurts at night. I hope you get feeling better.

One and Jenny Taumoepeau said...

Ya. Get feeling better sissy boo.

Jamie said...

I hope you get feeling better. I love you.

flamingogirl said...

Feel better!