Monday, February 9, 2009

Annual Valentines Day Party......... and more!








This weekend we had our annual Valentines day party. We have done this every year since Leslie started Kindergarten. It started with us making boxes for school. Now days the kids make the boxes/bags at school so now we all get together eat lunch and make a ton of Valentines to send or give to people in the neighborhood. We had a lot of fun. The kids love it and so do us big kids. I didn't get a lot finished because I helped my neice, but we started working on them weeks ago cause our list gets so long of people to give them to.

On another note I had Wesley paint a picture for the nursery. He was pretty excited about it. My first thought was to have him paint letters but those letters are pretty expensive. So instead I went through my craft box and found some canvases for him to paint on. It is the top picture. (For some reason it puts the pictures in HTML code and so I am not sure where one starts and another ends so when I do then I will move the picture.)

And last I have less than a month to go before this baby gets here. I have a Dr. appointment in about an hour. I am excited to see what he says and I will now start going weekly. I can't believe she is almost here! Cant Wait.

4 comments:

One and Jenny Taumoepeau said...

Love the pictures! Our party was lots of fun. That pic Wes painted is very cute as well! Let me know how the appointment goes.

Jamie said...

Fun party. I am so sad I didn't get to go. I think I whould make a prism cake to feel better. I love Wes' picture for Claire.
So Cute.

Natasha said...

Looks like a fun party! I can't believe you have less than a month. I am so excited!

sugarlilysea said...

what a fun idea... can't believe you have less than a month!