I got the fabric about 2 weeks ago and finally have it laid out the way it will be sewn together. This is the first quilt that I have cut out. It was basic though and with a little math help from Melissa it was easy. It has taken almost 2 weeks but you do what you gotta do. I will hopefully start sewing today or tomorrow.
Wesley picked out all of the fabric for it. He was a champ in the fabric store for an hour with me and Melissa. I think he is hoping he NEVER has to do that again. Some of the fabric is pretty wild, but it all came together quite nicely. I am really excited for this one to be done. I really wanted him there though so this could be something just for him that no one else will have. I have to decide what the back will be still and the binding, I am thinking black for the back and maybe something in that blue or green for the binding. Any suggestions would be great!
I am not sure what my next project will be. I am hoping to have this one done before the baby comes. I have at least another week probably even more so cross your fingers I can have it done before then!
3 comments:
Traci, that looks neat. I agree with black for the back and possibly the lime green or blue for the binding.
Oh wow. I love the materials. Wes is gonna LOVE cuddling up with that quilt. I can't wait to see you soon!
I can't wait to see it finished! Fun colors. Way to go Wes!
Post a Comment