Monday, September 22, 2008
Happy Birthday Weekend
This weekend was full of birthdays. Mine was on Saturday, my brother Scott's was on Sunday and James's is today! We went to the homestead on Friday night with Jim and Melissa. We had a really good time there. It was beautiful weather and good food too! The best part was I got to sleep in. On Sunday we went to my mom's for a delicious dinner and cake and Ice cream. It was pretty yummy stuff. I am in the process of decorating the house for a surprise when James gets home, I am thinking we don't really need streamers! I am not tall enough and it is hard to get them on the ceiling. Wes is blowing up the balloons so we will have that and the HAPPY BIRTHDAY sign. I think that will work just great! I will post pictures as soon as I take some. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hope that you and James had a good birthday! I wish I could have been there to celebrate with you!
Post a Comment