Thursday, September 11, 2008

NO TWINS!!!!



Today was the day of the ultrasound. There is only one baby in there, so no one needs to say to me, oh I think you are having twins, cause I am not. It is quite a relief to know for sure what is going on. We did get some really cool ultrasound pictures. When I showed James he said "It isn't as freaky looking as I thought it would be." The baby looks healthy. We will have another ultrasound when I am at 20 weeks to see what the sex of the baby is. I got a picture to work. At the top you can see the spine and to the left a little leg and to the right the head. It was pretty exciting to see this. Wes came with me and just stared away at the moniter. He thought it was very cool.

This is the picture that the ultrasound tech gave me to trick people into thinking that I am having twins. So I showed it to a few family members and got a kick out of hearing them gasp in surprise. I quickly told them I was just kidden, and that there is just one. Then I showed them the rest of the pictures. It was pretty damn funny to see there reactions. Next is going to get blood drawn, my favorite thing in the world!

3 comments:

jenny @ Birth Mother Baskets said...

YEAH!!! We are so excited! Love to all!

Jamie said...

That's a great ultrasound picture. Usually you can't even tell it's a baby in there. This one is pretty clear. I'm glad everything is going well.

anniebugs said...

I can't wait. I have everything you need crib, clothes, toys etc. The only stipulation is you have to come and see me to get them.
Hugs :).