Monday, September 29, 2008

SPRUCES











So We went to the spruces yesterday for a wienie roast. It was so beautiful up there. The kids had a great time roasting there dogs and then playing in the creek by our campsite! About an hour and a half into the party it started raining. We thought it would pass so we all put our sweatshirts on and hung out in the rain. It was a pretty hard rainstorm. Finally the fire was out and there was no dry wood so we packed up and left. Wes and Max decided it would be funny to "accidentaly fall into the creek" So I made Wes ride home in his underwear since his pants were wet almost all of the way! I would have loved to take a picture, but there was no getting him to agree with that!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

It looks like you had fun despite the rain. I would have loved to be there. I can't believe Wes had to ride home in his underoos. That's pretty funny!