Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Dun dun dun...............Jury Duty!!!

So I got the dreaded letter in the mail today. I have been called to jury duty. It is a week from Friday. I can call Thursday night to see if they have cancelled the trial. I hope that is the case. It looks like it should only be a one day trial. So everyone cross your fingers for me. :)

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Jury duty! That's kinda sweet. I sorta wish I would get called for Jury duty. It would be a good excuse to miss work.

jenny @ Birth Mother Baskets said...

I will have to admit I am a little jealous.....I have never gotten the "Jury Duty" letter. Maybe someday, but with my luck it would be a 10 week murder trial and I would HATE that.

sugarlilysea said...

Just tell people you have important legal matters you have to attend to in court. They'll either think you've got some super important stuff or you're in trouble. Either way it's funny!

Natasha said...

That sucks! Hopefully the case is dismissed for you! Have fun!