How long did you date before you were married? For a little over a year
How long have you been married? 1 year 3 months
What does he do that surprises you? He brings me flowers every once in a while for no reason
What is your favorite feature of his? His eyes and smile, he has the best dimples ever!
What is your favorite quality he has? He is very patient with me and Wes. And he takes over if I am really stressed and Wes is being feisty!
Does he have a nickname for you? Trace
What is his favorite food? Anything I cook, well for the most part. He really loves my Fajitas!
What is his favorite Sport? Cycling, he is really into college football this year!
When and where was your first kiss? My front porch on our first date!
What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? going to dinner and to movies
Do you have children? We have one, Wesley and one on the way in March.
Does he have any hidden talents? ummm, he is good at fixing bikes and math, but those aren't really hidden. I will have to think about this.
How old is he? 32
Who said I love you first? He did
What do you admire most about him? His patience, determination, love of his job, and how much he loves and enjoys being with our families
Will he read this? He would if I showed it to him. I don't think he ever gets on this without me wanting to show him something on it
Who do you tag? anyone that would like to participate!
No comments:
Post a Comment