Monday, October 27, 2008

Weekend Recap

Happy Monday everyone! We had a beautiful weekend. The weather was in the 70's and there were no clouds, so we had a lot of outside time this weekend. On Friday we didn't do much, we rented Indiana Jones and Wes thought it was great. On saturday we got up James went on a hike with Ryan and went to the cougars game. In the meantime me and Wes made a ton of sugar cookies. It took us a couple of hours to get them all done. We then headed up to Gma Clarks for the pumpkin carving party. Leslie and her kids came up and so did my mom. We had it outside and the kids loved it. They carved the little pumpkins that my mom brought up. Later that night we went to Pier 49 Pizza for One's birthday. I ate a ton of pizza, plus there was a coldstone icecream across the parking lot (my weakness) So after almost 3 pieces of pizza and 2 breadsticks I got some icecream, so did Marcie, Eric, Dad, and James. It was delicious. I get cravings for this, and eat it all everytime I get it. James likes to make fun of me because I can down a medium size by myself, but if it wasn't so good I wouldn't do it! I hope everyone had a great weekend!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Man, what a perfect weekend! It rained here all day Saturday, so that was a little bit of a downer. It sounds like you can eat as much as I do now that you are prego!