James and his dad went for a bike ride last night up Sundance Canyon. Here are some of the pictures from the ride. They got some really good pictures of the mountains from the top of the trail!


Jim was going down the mountain and came around a corner and these two guys were in the trail. He said it scared him, it would probably scare me too!! By the time James got to where his dad was the moose had been scared away so this is the best picture he got.


2 comments:
It looks awesome. I wish I could go on a bike ride in the Mountains.
Oh I am super jealous. That is one of my favorite trails to ride. I talked to mom last night and this morning and she told me about the soup and bike riding and fabulous cabin- it is so beautiful up there this time of year. We are counting down the days until you get here. :)
Post a Comment