Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My Amazing Hubby and Son!


So I just thought I would tell the world that I have the most amazing family ever! They have been so supportive over the last three months when I have felt like I can't move from the couch! Wesley always helps with the cleaning as soon as I ask him and James didn't even need to be asked. I would have a sink full of dishes from nights before and he would come home from his long day and do them. Last night was the first night in about 2 1/2 months that I cooked a real dinner and have not done take out or cereal! You guys are the best in the west and I love you bunches!

1 comment:

jenny @ Birth Mother Baskets said...

Happy birthday Jimmy! And a happy late birthday to Traci! We love and miss you!