So my sweet mother started a new blog for Claire. This is where I will be posting all of the latest pictures of her and all of her stories! the link to the blog is http://clairebearclark.blogspot.com/
On another note here is how this baby got here for those of you that have not heard the story from me.
On Saturday Feb 28th me and Wes went to a movie, James and his friend went to the BYU basketball game like any other day. I wasn't feeling the greatest and felt like something was up. James thought I had another week for sure! That night I went to bed at about 8:30. At 9:30 or so I woke up to go to the bathroom. While I was getting out of bed my water broke. Luckily Wes was already asleep. We called Melissa to come and stay with Wes and went off to the hospital. We went in through the ER, not sure as to where to go since it was night. The nurse put me in a wheel chair and pretty much RAN me to the Labor and Delivery unit. It was like a taxi ride in Vegas. James had to run to keep up. Once there the nurse checked me and I wasn't dilated at all so they started the patosin. About 2 hours later I got an epidural, I am not sure how women do it without one of those! They kept checking me and not much was happening. At 5:30 that morning they checked again and I was dilated to a 2, they checked me an hour later and I was at a 9. The doc made it just in time to deliver her. I pushed through 3 contractions and here she was. James did great, he didn't pass out but he did scoot up to the top of the bed so he didn't have to see anything. All in all it was an easy delivery and we have the cutest baby on the block!!!!! Don't forget to check out the other blog that we have for Claire!
3 comments:
Yes, you do! Can't wait to see her and shower her with presents! Let me know when you are coming up here!!
What a story! I'm glad I got to meet Claire in person. She is a beautiful babe.
She is so beautiful! Congratulations. You're so lucky it sounds like the labor went very well.
Post a Comment