Saturday, March 7, 2009

No more Kiwi's




Last night we found out that Claire does NOT like kiwi's at all. Yesterday I ate one in the early afternoon. Right as I start eating them James says "I hope Claire isn't allergic to kiwi's like my dad." I had already started so I finished eating them. I fed Claire and when James came and put her to bed she was breathing really really fast, which isn't right for our little baby. So he got up with her and let me sleep. He comes in and said he has fed her some more(stuff I had pumped.) She was still not a happy camper. She pooped 4 times in a couple of hours. James was trying to burp her and she spit up this huge amount of flem. So we are assuming that she is allergic to kiwi's just like grandpa. Once we finally got her to sleep at 1 she slept until 5:30. and she is still asleep now at 9! What a night, I also leaked all over the bed and had to pump at 3 am. When one thing goes wrong everything else does too it seems. I am just glad she was able to get it all out and finally sleep. It was a pretty scary situation.

On a better note! Wes was holding her after school yesterday and just admiring her. He gave her a kiss on the forehead and said, "I love you baby!" So no more worries about how he is going to react to her. His cousins came over to see her too, when they walked into his room they were playing some video games and he says to them, "have you washed your hands?" They said, "No, why?" and his response was "Cause the baby is here!" He is her little protector and probably always will be. I will get some more pictures posted soon don't worry!!!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

That's crazy about the kiwis! I am glad Claire is ok. I can't wait to meet her. Wes is going to be a great big brother.