This weekend was pretty uneventful. The most exciting part of this weekend was that me and James got to go on a date with no kids! It is crazy to say kids, I am still in awe that we have 2 of them. Claire was a bit cranky for Grandma but she didn't mind! It was nice to get out of the house for a couple of hours.
This weeks events:
Baseball tryouts
April fools day, got any good pranks I can do??
Scouts
Baby shower put on by the church
pay the bills
go to the grocery store
I think that is it! I hope everyone has a great week
3 comments:
I'm glad that the two of you were able to go out on the town! I bet it was nice.
I am sure it was nice to go out on a date. You guys deserve it!
Hey, you didn't even tell me about your date. You two love birds. Well I will babysit Claire anytime!
Post a Comment