Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Girls day out!



Yesterday Me, my sister Marcie, Grandma Fae and Claire went out to lunch. We met at the Olive Garden. We all got the Soup and Salad lunch. It was so good to get out of the house. I forgot what a pain in the butt it is to get out of the house with a little one. It was well worth it though. I think tomorrow I am going to venture out with Melissa so I can find a new project to start. I can't wait to start a new project. It has been a while. It will probably take me a lot longer to finish this one, but I will get it done!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Lucky! I want to go to lunch with you guys. Although, I don't really like the Olive Garden.

One and Jenny Taumoepeau said...

I know, too bad I was feeling so ill! Bummer. I bet you guys had a blast.

flamingogirl said...

Fun!!