Well it is 70 degrees outside today and oh so beautiful! It feels so good to get some fresh air! I am going to load Claire in her sling and walk to pick Wes up from school. She loves the sling. It is a wonderful invention and anyone with a baby should have one! To get one go to www.slingpea.com. As soon as you put her in it she falls asleep. Everyone with a baby should get one!
2 comments:
Those slings look neat. Did you get one at your shower or what? The weather was great yesterday, too bad April Showers have now come!
Good to know...I might have to pick one up, since our baby will be here in the summer. Hopefully I will be able to take her out. Again, I apologize for being a slacker and not getting down there. Things have been pretty busy...less than 3 months to go!
Post a Comment