Happy birthday to the sweetest most tender hearted little boy I know. I am so happy to be your mom! The way you Love everyone and want to make sure everyone is happy. You are the best big brother in the world. You always want to hug and kiss little Claire. You always have to give her a good night kiss and hug. I don't know what I would do without you. You make me laugh and you always give lots of hugs! I hope you have a wonderful 9th birthday.
Love ya lots
Mom
6 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! We love you!!!
Happy Birthday Woogie! You are the best!
Hip Hip Hurray - It's your birthday TODAY!!!! We hope you have a great day. Lots of Love and Hugs and even Kisses.
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to Wesley,
Happy birthday to you!
We hope you had agreat day, wish we could have been there with you.
Happy Birthday! Woo Hoo 9 Years Old!
That is so sweet! Happy Birthday Wesley! I can't believe he is 9 years old, crazy!
Post a Comment