Monday, April 13, 2009

It's Monday



I hope everyone had a great Easter. We took Claire to church for the first time. I put her in the sling and she slept the whole time. We took off a little early so that people wouldn't want to sneak a peak! We then went to my parents for an Easter celebration. I took pictures but left my camera at my mom's so as soon as I get those back I will post them. The kids had a great time hunting for the eggs.

Last week Wesley got his Wolf badge. I didn't realize that you had to have all of the stuff done by the time you are nine. So we had less than a week to pass off a lot of stuff. Him and James spent a couple of hours a day to get it done! For the next one I will be more on top of what he needs to pass off.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Oh Claire is so adorable. Love the pictures of Wes too. I am so glad you had a happy easter.
Love you,
Jamie